See also a plus plumbing and stl basement remodeling
Cleaning and Maintenance:
We do not recommend washing this cookware in the dishwasher, harsh chemicals like dishwasher detergents can cause damage to the hard anodized surface. Also, be sure that you do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, harsh detergents or any cleansers containing chlorine bleach in the cleaning of this cookware.
To clean up after cooking we simply used some warm water and a paper towel however just a paper towel would probably have done the trick. The flush riveting style makes cleanup a much easier task because food doesn’t get stuck around the rivets while cooking.
For a more in depth look at caring for anodized cookware check out our article on Caring for Anodized Cookware.
See also KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Review
If we could complain about anything: (Nothing in this list would keep us from buying this pan)
* We would have to say we may like to see a slightly heavier lid however the lid didn’t cause us any problems while testing.
* The size could hinder you if you are cooking for a larger group of people but you would obviously choose a larger piece of cookware if doing so. This is a great size for a small to medium amount of servings depending on what you are preparing.
* The bottom takes a little longer to heat up and you may have to use a higher temperature setting
See also USA made 1000 watt microwave and Detail Shop Near Me
What we liked about this pan:
* We were really happy with the Autograph 2 Nonstick interior, it lived up to it’s reputation and performed wonderfully for food release and made cleaning really simple and quick.
* The innovative bottom provided great heat distribution and with the way it’s made there shouldn’t be any worries of warping.
* The wide arrangement of cooking styles you can use combined with the large compatibility with cooking technologies makes this piece of cookware very versatile.
* The construction of this cookware is superb and should allow this cookware to last for many years.
* The pan looks great, it might not be something you want to display like a stainless steel or fully copper item however it is definitely easy on the eyes.
This 3Qt Casserole Pan performed very well and we would definitely recommend it to those who are looking for something in the high medium price range. The versatility of the pan really helps any price justification because it is capable of being used in so many ways on the stove top and in the oven. It is also very nice to have cookware that is compatible with so many cooking surfaces.
See also Best Cookware Reviews – Cast Iron
Warranty and Care Information:
The Lifetime Limited Warranty guarantees your cookware to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use for the lifetime of the cookware. Meyer Corporation promises the original purchaser to replace any defective part or item during the guarantee period. Scratches, stains, discoloration or damage caused by the use of cooking sprays or overheating are not covered by this warranty.
Additionally, this warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or incidental or consequential damages. For warranty replacement be sure to include a short note containing your name, address, daytime phone number and description of the problem you are experiencing along with the defective cookware.